Tuesday, September 3, 2013

My Apologies

For all 1.7 of you that are actually paying attention to this blog, I apologize for being inactive recently. School just started up, and we were up in the Jemez over Labor Day weekend on the search for the missing firefighter. So, been busy. Beyond that, the Inspiration Faerie has been beating me over the head with respect to the novella I'm working on, so when I have had time for leisure writing, I've been focusing on that.

Hopefully I'll be able to post some more in the near future. I'm planning to do a series of "what I carry and why" when I'm out in the field. I'm intending to do separate posts for day hiking, backpacking, and SAR work. Stay tuned. In the meantime, have a map of the Continental US as outlined by the location of McDonald's restaurants.


No comments:

Post a Comment